The 2016 Toyota RAV4 was made for adventure. With all the performance capabilities of the SUV class paired with versatile seating, plenty of cargo space, and a sporty look, the RAV4 was designed for the outdoor enthusiast road-tripper in all of us. Hands down, it’s perfect for your next big adventure. But don’t take our word for it—check out all the Toyota RAV4 awards the SUV has picked up so far.
- A 5-Star Safety Rating from the NHTSA and the title of “Top Safety Pick+” from the IIHS for the 2016 model year make the 2016 RAV4 one of the safest vehicles on the road.
- U.S. News says the 2016 RAV4 Hybrid is the Best Hybrid SUV For the Money.
- IntelliChoice honored the 2016 Toyota RAV4 twice, as a SmartChoice Operating Costs Winner and a SmartChoice Fuel Costs Winner. Together with the award from U.S. News, this proves that the RAV4 offers buyers serious value.
- Consumer ratings from Kelley Blue Book say the RAV4 has a score of 8.3 out of 10, while Edmunds.com’s consumer ratings give the SUV a 4.1 out of 5 — proving that even drivers, not just corporations, are loving the RAV4.
- The RAV4 even won an Industry Accolade for having over 90% of vehicles sold in the past ten years still on the road today!
The 2016 RAV4 has a history of success, reliability, value, and safety behind it, and it has gained recognition from a number of different prolific organizations as well as customers who just can’t get enough of this spirited, youthful SUV. The 2016 Toyota RAV4 awards prove that the SUV is more than just another competitor in the segment; it was born to be a leader.