Tag Archives: 2014 Toyota Cmary

#1 For A Reason – Toyota Camry

2014 Toyota Camry
The 2014 Toyota Camry is one of the safest cars on the road, receiving a 5-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. It’s over all safety and top quality parts have helped the Camry be at the top of the list of new cars for U.S. buyers for the past 12 years!

Did you know that the Toyota Camry is the best-selling car in the United States? In fact, it’s been the bestselling car in the U.S. for the past 12 years and the 2015 Toyota Camry coming out later this year promised to deliver more of the same dependable, reliable performance that we have come to expect from this great car. In fact, over 90% of all Camrys sold in the last ten years are still on the roads today! (We suspect the other 10% were used for movie stunt productions and therefore blown up and unable to be driven after such intense Hollywood stunts).

The Toyota Camry time and time again has proven its long-term worth and people are taking notice. IntelliChoice, an automotive analysis company, rated the 2014 Toyota Camry as the having the highest retained value in its class.

While all of this is great, we can’t sell the Camry any better than it can sell itself so be sure to come by Haddad Toyota to test drive the best car in the U.S. today. You won’t forget it!