All of us at Haddad Auto Group are excited that spring officially starts this Friday. While we may not have spring weather yet, we still want to make sure that we are starting to think about how to take the best care of our cars with the changing of the season. So, here are our spring car maintenance tips to help get you started off in the right direction this coming season.
- Be sure to check your battery. Winter’s harsh weather can take a toll on your battery, so be sure to stop by your local mechanic’s shop to get the battery tested for the months ahead.
- Check your tires for normal wear and tear and if you have winter tires, it’s time to switch to your all-season tires.
- Replace old wiper blades to keep up with the spring rains.
- Inspect your air conditioning system to make sure it’s working before you need it.
- Wash and wax your vehicle to get all of winter’s grime off your car and protect it for the future.
- Check the belts and hoses on your car to help prevent a break and major mechanical issues down the line.